Monthly Health Care Premium skyrockets in price!

Thanks to Obamacare, my wife’s monthly premium went up 42%.

The Affordable Care Act is anything but. With no change in my wife’s health and only an increase in age of six months, my wife’s premium skyrocketed from $244.50 per month to $347.00.

It’s time for the President to be honest with the American People and let them know that this amounts to a hidden tax. The 85% of Americans who had no problem with insurance now have to pay a far higher cost than they were ever told to expect in order to pay for the other 15%.

Obamacare Impacts:

Premium Before Obamacare: 244.50

Premium After Obamacare: 347